- XTC system administrators are now required to have 2FA enabled for their local XTC account. If they haven’t done that yet, they will be prompted to configure 2FA immediately after signing in.
- The audit logs in your org and projects show more activities now and also contain more details. Furthermore, some activity type codes have been renamed.
- On the Members page of a project, the table now shows the time a project member logged in last.
- In case a technical error occurred when building your load test suite, the whole build process, including any preparative steps, is being retried now.
- Currently available XLT execution environments:
- XLT 6.x → 6.2.4
Last modified May 12, 2023