- When deleting load test results and reports from XTC, they are now truly deleted from the backing file storage.
- The duration of a load test report is now shown in the list of reports. You may also sort reports by duration.
- The name and description of a load test report can be edited now. Click the new “Edit” menu item in the context menu of the report.
- When you download a load test report, the archive file will now also contain all the result browsers that the report links to.
- The default sorting order for load tests has been renamed from “Default” to “Relevance”.
- Editing the name and description of a load test has been moved from the Settings tab of the load test to the load test table. To edit a load test, click the new “Edit” menu item in the context menu.
- The Status tab for a load test has been improved, for example, it now gives immediate feedback when a load test has been started.
- As a first step to improve the UI, we streamlined the page header a bit to save some space. Role information can now be found on the status bar at the bottom and name and email address have been moved to the account pop-up.
Last modified May 25, 2022