- Fixed an issue with report sharing. Intermediate and custom load test reports could no longer be shared.
- Features that are not complete yet are no longer exposed in the UI. This includes the Unattended Execution and AWS Machines sections on the Settings tab of a load test and the Live Metrics tab.
- When displaying the names of load tests, longer names are now properly truncated.
- Once a load test has been started, the Common Machine Configuration section on the Settings tab of that load test will now become read-only as any other section on this tab.
- The version of XLT used to control the actual load test and to create load test reports has been updated to 5.4.0.
- On the History page, the scenario executions of a project can be filtered by various criteria, for example by their start time using the time range filter. Previously, the time range filter was initially set to show all executions, but has now been adjusted to show the executions of the last 24 hours only. Note that this change affects just the initial time range. You can still reduce or extend the time range as needed.