- Whenever a project has been archived, XTC will now notify all project members via email and, if set up, Slack as well.
- Archived projects are no longer shown on the main dashboard or in the project selector in the page header.
- When creating a new load test report, it is no longer possible to specify custom command-line arguments for the report generator. All features of the report generator (for example, a custom time zone) can now be configured in dedicated configuration sections in the Advanced Settings.
- Fixed an issue where aborting a load test right after starting it did not cause the load test to stop immediately, but only after a few minutes.
- Currently available XLT execution environments:
Last modified August 4, 2023